Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Professor Layton and the Unwound Future!

I recently picked up this game for my blue DSi XL my wife got for me and I love it.
I have fully played the other games and found them to be amazing as well.
I would say I am about half way through and the puzzles can be a bit tough. The gameplay is more or less the same from the previous versions. Animation is great, especially with Layton shooting mobsters with a slot machine gun. Will update more about Layton later. Time to visit my followers and then go to bed. Work in the morning!
Solve more puzzles!

22 comments:

  1. Looks pretty fun! Thanks for this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Need to pick this up soon man. Need my Picarots! Lol nice blog ya got here.

    http://quarterqwerty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. comment to second picture:
    "Nuke f*ck*ng everything!"
    xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. might be getting this. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The artwork looks so cute! I must check it out.

    Interesting blog, following :3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love professor layton, spent so much time on solving puzzles

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice blog ;) keep up the good work!

    i just FOLLOWED you, could you follow me please?

    i just SUPPORTED you, could you support me please? i need it lol

    cheers mate

    www.money-samir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Played "Curious Village" and loved it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great blog, man!

    Hope you`ll check out mine as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its funny how many video game blogs people have made. And I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. DS is great. I recomend you to buy R4DS flashcard :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i played some of the Professor Layton series and it can get kinda addictive

    ReplyDelete